Spring 2022 Convocation Event Details
|1 p.m.||Doors open for graduates and guests. Seating for guests is first come, first served. Tickets are not required.|
|1 - 1:45 p.m.||Graduates check in at Sun Devil Stadium southeast entrance. Graduates must be seated inside the arena by 1:50 p.m. Students arriving later than 1:55 p.m. will be directed to available seating after the start of the ceremony and may not be able to sit with their cohort or classmates.|
|2 p.m.||Ceremony begins. The ceremony is expected to last about 90 minutes.|
Information for students
Register to attend the College of Health Solutions Convocation.
After applying for graduation, you will need to register for the College of Health Solutions Convocation.
- Visit My ASU and click on the Graduation tab to view the RSVP Ceremonies option. If you did not apply to graduate and pay graduation fees, you will not see the RSVP options. Please note: You will not receive a confirmation of your graduation application.
- RSVP for Convocation. If you have completed your graduation application, the convocation registration website, MarchingOrder, will open and will appear in My ASU from March 7 to April 15, 2022. Visit the MarchingOrder website and fill out all the appropriate information. Make sure to click the submit button at the bottom.
- Verify your registration by viewing your confirmation email. You will receive a confirmation email for your Convocation RSVP once it is complete.
After April 15, 2022: If you miss the deadline to register, contact CHSevents@asu.edu and we will assist you with your registration.
What to bring
- Cap and gown. Official ASU graduation attire is required for all ASU graduation ceremonies. Graduation attire will not be available for purchase the day of the event.
- ASU Sun Card or state ID. An ID is required to enter Desert Financial Arena.
- Clear bag. The ASU Bag Policy will be enforced. If you bring a bag, it must align with the ASU Bag Policy.
- Only items you need and can carry with you into Desert Financial Arena. No secure locations are available to store personal items.
Where to park
When you arrive
- Go to the Sun Devil Stadium southeast entrance for check in, wearing your cap and gown.
- Your ASU Sun Card or state ID is required to gain access to Desert Financial Arena through the west tunnel.
- You will go through a security screening checkpoint (e.g., bag check, walk-thru metal detectors or metal detector by a handheld wand).
Information for guests
Time and venue
Doors to the arena open at 1 p.m. for all guests. There will be entertainment prior to the ceremony.
Clear Bag Policy and prohibited items
A clear bag policy is in effect during Convocation. Review the ASU Bag Policy for a list of prohibited items.
Where to park
All ceremonies are streamed online for guests who cannot attend in person. Please visit live.asu.edu to view all ceremonies.
Celebrate your graduate!
Leis and bouquets will be sold at the convocation ceremonies. Students and guests are encouraged to pre-order for pick up before the ceremony so they can wear their leis on stage and in pictures. Please visit the Graduation Day Flowers' pre-order page to place your order.