2020 Integrated Health Care Conference
May 27, 2020 · Online
Population Health Management in Integrated Care: Innovative Approaches to Design, Delivery, Finance and Evaluation
2020 Integrated Health Care Conference Update: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the May 26-28 Integrated Health Care Conference has been moved online as a one-day event on May 27 from 9 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
The online spring conference will feature four sessions covering a range of topics that address population health management integrated health care. Topics include a model framework, telehealth and billing strategies, and technology solutions to expand access to integrated primary care and behavioral health.
- Identify three essential features of successful population health management programs in integrated health care programs and settings.
- Describe two ways to utilize population health in addressing the epidemic of non-communicable disease, lifestyle behaviors, behavioral conditions and social determinants of health underlying poor health outcomes.
- Identify two team-based, interprofessional approaches to population health management that support effective communication and collaboration.
- Describe three ways to utilize population health management approaches to achieve the healthcare Quadruple Aim of improved patient experience of care, improved health of populations, decreased cost of care, and reduced provider burnout.
- Identify two methods to evaluate population health management programs, including clinical, operational and financial components as well as evaluation of program cost, projected cost savings and return on investment (ROI).
Continuing Education Credit
The conference is approved for 4.5 continuing education credits for psychology and social work professionals through the co-sponsorship of the American Psychological Association Office of Continuing Education in Psychology and Association of Social Work Boards. Learn more.