Students are welcome to participate in the D&I AN and may participate in activities related to data collection, analysis and dissemination of findings. They can also support training activities, such as the development of the MS-CEDI course shell, which allows them to access Training Institute content.
Three ASU post-doctoral fellows have participated in the development and implementation of the MS-CEDI summer training program.
In addition, two ASU courses are supported by D&I AN leadership:
The dissemination and implementation-focused grants of our trainees and leaders include the following community partners:
- 20 Arizona fire departments
- Arizona Commission for the Deaf and the Hard of Hearing
- Creighton Community Foundation
- Terros Health Mercy Care
- Advance Community
- Unlimited Potential Valley of the Sun YMCA
- Phoenix Area Indian Health Service
- A variety of Arizona public schools