College of Health Solutions Convocation
Spring 2021 Ceremonies
Congratulations, Class of 2021! You are ready to change the future of health, and we are looking forward to celebrating your many accomplishments. While we are not quite back to hugs and high fives, we have planned the following celebration opportunities.
College of Health Solutions Convocation Ceremony
This virtual ceremony will premiere at 9 a.m. on Monday, May 3 and will remain online for you and your family to view whenever it is best for you. Slides with names, photos and messages will be included for 2021 spring and summer Health Solutions graduates, and graduates’ names will be read.
Convocation Watch Party: Cheers to Health
Join us online for a virtual watch party, which will feature toasts from faculty and staff and a full viewing of the College of Health Solutions convocation ceremony, including the reading of names. No registration is required.
College of Health Solutions Doctoral Hooding Ceremony
Doctoral graduates and their dissertation advisors are invited to attend this in-person hooding ceremony. Graduates who attend will receive their diploma cover at the event.
College of Health Solutions White Coat Ceremony for Doctor of Audiology Students
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Ventana Ballroom, Memorial Union, Tempe campus
Third Year Doctor of Audiology Students 1 - 2:30 p.m. MST
Fourth Year Doctor of Audiology Students 3:30 - 5 p.m. MST
Watch via live stream
Separate ceremonies will be held for third-year and fourth-year AuD students to receive their white coats with speech and hearing science faculty.
Celebration of Our Graduates
Graduates are invited to attend this in-person, physically distanced walk-through celebration. Graduates’ names will be read as they cross the stage, and the event will be live streamed for friends and families. Professional photos will be taken. Cap and gown are optional.
- All on-campus events are for graduates only and will follow the ASU Community of Care protocols. Per the university policy, no families or guests are allowed.
- Students who are travelling to campus for graduation celebrations are advised to follow current CDC guidelines.
- If you are an undergraduate student who is eligible for academic honors (cum laude, magna cum laude or summa cum laude), the university will mail honor cords to your diploma address.
- We will mail diploma covers to all College of Health Solutions bachelor’s and master’s graduates who are located in the United States. They will be mailed to your diploma address.
- Doctoral graduates will receive their diploma cover at the hooding ceremony, as noted above. If you are unable to attend, email us at CHSevents@asu.edu to request that it be mailed to you.
- Faculty are required to wear full convocation regalia to all in-person events.
- Please visit ASU’s graduation page for information and updates. This page will also be updated with registration details.
Thank you for your patience as we finalize our plans for these ceremonies and celebrations with health and safety as our top priority. You have reached an important milestone, and we look forward to celebrating your achievement!
Please watch your email for more details and registration information. If you have any questions in the meantime, contact us at CHSconvocation@asu.edu.