When it comes to paying for college, everyone’s situation is different. Students can learn about ASU tuition and financial aid options to find out which will work best for you.
In addition, the tuition estimator, referenced in the link above, allows you to learn about tuition and program fees associated with the program you are interested in.
To navigate the tuition calculator for the MS Genetic Counseling Program, you can follow the below prompts for an estimate of tuition and fees:
- Academic year: Enter upcoming academic year
- Residency status: Arizona resident or Nonresident or International
- Student status: Graduate
- Location: Downtown Phoenix
- College: Health Solutions, College of
- Academic program: Genetic Counseling, M.S.
After entering this information, hit calculate. After receiving your estimated tuition, change the credit hours to 12 and the estimated tuition and fees will appear for the calendar year you selected.
Prerequisite courses required for enrollment
- Two semesters of undergraduate biology
- One semester of undergraduate chemistry
- One semester of undergraduate biochemistry
- One semester of undergraduate genetics
- One semester of undergraduate statistics
At least two semesters from any of the following undergraduate courses:
- Psychology, sociology and/or public health