CHS has set aside a limited amount of money to support graduate student travel to professional meetings or workshops. Applications must be submitted no later than one month prior to US travel and six weeks prior to international travel.
Download instructions with the application example
- This is a form to be used only if you are requesting travel funding from CHS. If your travel is funded by grants or other accounts, you may put your travel directly into the Concur travel system.
- Request a CHS graduate travel form by emailing CHSTravel@asu.edu. This is a DocuSign form that you will complete and sign (example on page two). Make sure you complete all portions of the form including the justification for the amount you are requesting.
- There are multiple funding sources for grad student travel. These include the ASU Graduate College, faculty sponsors and the College of Health Solutions (CHS). CHS has set aside a limited amount of money to support graduate student travel to professional meetings or workshops. Many of them require that you are presenting at a professional conference. Before submitting a request to CHS ask your faculty mentor if they have funds to assist with your travel and apply to the Graduate College for either a GPSA or Grad Travel Award. Note that there are separate limitations and deadlines for each application. You do not have to have approved funding from the Grad College to submit your application to CHS.
- Once you complete the form it will be forwarded to your program coordinator for a signature. Your DocuSign form will then be forwarded for approval at the college level.
- The deadline for your application to CHS is no later than one month prior to your US travel dates and six weeks prior to international travel. You will be notified for your approval within 5 business days. No travel will be approved retroactively.
- Input your travel in the ASU travel system-Concur. If students need assistance with Concur please contact CHSTravel@asu.edu.