2022 Maternal and Child Health Conference
April 7 – 8, 2022 | Online
Call for Proposals
Abstract presentations should be based on evidence (experience, practice, or research), have clear learning outcomes, and relate to this year’s conference theme and goals.
We seek abstracts that use a variety of approaches (e.g., policy-systems-environments [PSE], prevention, workforce development, and multi-level and multi-sector interventions) to examine and address social determinants of health in MCH, including, but not limited to:
- Health needs of refugees and immigrants.
- Stress among families with children with special health care needs.
- The role of climate change in health and well-being.
- Safe and healthy living environments, including housing and nutrition security.
Submit presentation proposals by February 1, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (MST). Submissions will be evaluated by the conference committee for relevance and audience appeal and grouped based on theme. Abstracts must be complete in order to be considered. Accepted submissions will be notified by early March.
The proposal should not exceed 300 words and should include the following:
- Research approach, including type of study (e.g., intervention, cohort study, cross-sectional, case review), and type of data (quantitative/qualitative).
- Number of participants.
- Data collection time frame.
- Evaluation or analysis approaches.
- Interpretation of results.
- Implications for practice, policy and/or research.
- Next steps.